- 1. Interpolitan Money will undergo a KYC check required by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the relevant financial law where Interpolitan Money operates to ascertain the legality of the client. Requirements can include:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Invoice/Reason to facilitate service
To initiate a remittance from India, you need to completean‘A2’ form. On the form you will be required to fill in:
- Basic details (Applicant name, PAN Card Number, details of the AD and beneficiary details)
- The purpose and its code for the reason of remittance.
- A declaration by the applicant and certificate by the AD that the amount remitted throughout the financial year does not exceed the limit, and is not used for the prohibited purposes.
If your account with us has been open for less than a year, proof of income/source of funds will be required.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact your dedicated relationship manager directly for more information.